Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fancy Flamingo - Custom Burlap Banners

I recently won the the opportunity to pick a banner of my choice from the Fancy Flamingo. An Etsy store located in Denver, CO. They specialize in "Custom Burlap Banners for Life's Special Occasions". My friend was about to have her 25th wedding anniversary and they were holding a small ceremony with a reception. A vow renewal by the same judge from 1991. 

The banner was absolutely beautiful.
It was sewn beautiful and of very high quality. It look amazing in the back drop of 
the ceremony.




Please check out the Fancy Flamingo. These banners can be used is so many ways, for any occasion. They are very classy. 

The are high quality and are a great memory to treasure for a lifetime. 
Visit Fancy Flamingo at the link below.


(I have received this item Free of charge through an online contest. My opinion is my own and I have not received any compensation for my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment