Thursday, August 2, 2018

Mother's Day Brunch at The Broadmoor's Lake Terrace Dining Room

I want to thank this guy for making me.....


The Mother of this beautiful Angel!


Welcome to the Garden at The Broadmoor's Lake Terrace Dining Room.


My husband surprised me with Brunch on Mother's Day. 
I never been to such a fancy, yummy, beautiful Brunch.
It was a very nice surprise!


This child is amazing! I love her to pieces! 
She is hilarious.
Cheers! 
(Of course you get to drink your milk out of fancy glasses!)



I do not know when she will get those front teeth, but I love that they are taking their time! 

               


For Mother's Day I received an amazing ring from Romancing Diamonds.
It is so beautiful!
You should check out their website.
The last ring I received was on my wedding day so it felt very special.



All the food was Amazing. It was actually very overwhelming, yet breathtaking.
It was so overwhelming I had trouble picking out what to eat. I pretty much tried a bite of as many things as I could. I really enjoyed the giant shrimp and the beautiful deserts. 




For some reason I thought this was the cutest. The little "Happy Mother's Day" white Chocolate was so cute. 
Did I mention that I had to try EVERY desert. 
How could I not?

The kids even had their own buffet!
Of course I ate from it. 

These were so Ah-mazing! They were pastries that looked like Pop-Tarts but were not. They were made fresh and were Oh so flakey and very delicious! Yes, they were on the kids buffet. I ate them more than any other deserts. 

What a feast! They had Oysters too, but I will pass on them.

Unlimited Mimosas Please!

I love my Family! 


It was a very......
Happy Mother's Day! 


The seafood was in ice sculpture designed bowls.


A beautiful blossoming flower among a garden of flowers!
This place was decorated like nothing I have ever seen. You actually felt like you were in a beautiful garden. 
There were hedges and picket fences everywhere. 
What a wonderful day to be a Mother of this beautiful miracle. She is a true blessing.
It's wonderful being her mother everyday. 

We can't wait to go back again! 
Best Mother's Day Ever!
Best Daughter Ever!

Thanks to my Husband for spoiling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment