Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lucky in Love


We are far from perfect but I was blessed to meet my soul mate at a very young age. I had no idea we would even end up together, especially since I chased him and he didn't respond. After that I figured he was not meant for me and instead he became my best friend. Not just my insta-boyfriend.

I don't think I tell him enough how Amazing he really is. He is a great Dad and Husband but he's an even better friend. He is the other part of my brain that thinks for me. He is the only person who knows every single embarrassing thing about me, that no one knows. He makes me feel good about myself, my body, and my crazy up and down weight. He never once picked on my weight and has said I was beautiful at 200 pounds and 135 pounds. Plus every crazy number in-between.

He is about to start a new chapter in his life and I want the world to know how proud I am of him. I know he is about to go far and change our lives. He is about to attend college full time, for the first time. 

No matter what we have been through, we never give up. We have had a crazy ride. A crazy ride that probably will never stop, but I am on it forever, and okay to never get off. We are not perfect but we are an EQUAL TEAM.
TEAM WORK CAN TAKE YOU FURTHER THAN JUST LOVE.
Just remember to "Never leave your Wingman behind"!


Almost 20 years later and he still takes my breath away. 

Reach for the stars baby, I'll be behind you all the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment